From 1st April 2021, all moving helidecks operating within UK Continental Shelf need to comply with the latest update of CAP437. Otherwise operations will be limited to stable deck conditions only.
Repeater lights are like traffic lights on the helideck, they give visual indication of the motion status of the helideck to the helicopter and vessel crew, as indicated by the HMS System.
Frictape HMS Repeater Lights offer the pilot completely new way to visually confirm the helideck motion status and possible unsafe wind conditions, as shown by the HMS system, bringing significant safety improvement to helicopter operations and personnel moving on the helideck.
Like all our products, HMS Repeater Lights have been developed for simplicity and long lifetime, with user friendliness in mind, to achieve lowest total costs over lifetime.
Main Product features:
- Safe Zone and Ex-rated versions supported
- Simplified, fault tolerant Repeater Light design to minimize risk of electrical and mechanical failures. Best in class materials for offshore use
- State of the art heat dissipation technology for maximized lifetime and reliability
- Single, centralized ambient light sensor – only one point for maintenance and one point for light coordination so that all repeater units are operating with the same brightness level at all times.
- Ex and Safe Zone Control Panel options, or Control Module only to be integrated inside existing control panel
- Fully CAP437 compliant, integrates to all compliant HMS systems via digital interface
More updates to follow – download Frictape HMS Lights Datasheet v1.0
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations and more information